Answers to most frequent questions.
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need my own climbing shoes?
- No you do not! We will provide you with rental shoes or you can buy your own from our shop. Kids and first timers get the shoes for free.
- Do I need to book a time to come and climb?
- No need for that. You can come anytime within the opening hours and climb as long as you want. Check the opening hours from here.
- Can I pay with a card?
- Yes. Most common bank cards (Debit and Credit) are accepted. Also, most sports vouchers are good to pay with. You can find our prices and more information here
- I am not in an excellent shape. Can I still climb?
- Yes you can. Climbing is excellent training for the whole body and mind. If your fitness is not yet great, climbing will definitely help with that. Do remember that to fail in bouldering is at least as important as to succeed :)
- My child is 4 years old, can she climb already?
- It depends. There are some 20-year-olds for whom climbing is a big challenge. There are also 1-year-olds who are natural born climbers. Which means, you have to use your own discretion :)
- I am 54 years old, am I too old to climb?
- This is an easy one: no, you are not too old! We have some climbers that are past 80 years old!